The Vortec Pro stem-mounted brushes are permanently mounted on 1/4″ steel stems, providing quick installation on chuck or collet. High RPM ratings provide fast finishing in confined areas.
- MADE IN THE USA: Weiler Power Cup Bushes are proudly made in the USA at our factory in Cresco, PA
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with an internal steel ring to retain the fill material and ensure equal spacing around the perimeter to minimize vibration and extend life
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE CARBON STEEL WIRE FILL: Featuring heat treated, high tensile steel wire that has been drawn to the most exacting industry standards for superior fatigue resistance and brushing action
- IDEAL FOR FLEXIBLE CLEANING APPLICATIONS ON LARGE SURFACES: Demanding light to medium duty cleaning including corrosion/oxide removal, rust/paint removal, light deburring. Will not remove base material
- USE ON AIR and ROTARY TOOLS: Fits most high speed die grinders and drills that accept a 1/4″ stem
There are no reviews yet.