Product Description Rust-Oleum LeakSeal Flexible Rubber Coating provides waterproof protection from moisture, rust and corrosion thanks to its advanced rubberized formula. With an easy to use spray on application, it quickly seals leaks and cracks while creating a water-tight barrier, making it perfect for a variety of fast repairs. Flexible sealant works well for fixing hard-to-reach and other problematic areas. From the Manufacturer Rust-Oleum Leak Seal is an easy to use, rubberized protective utility coating designed to fill and seal leaks and cracks. It provides a water-tight, flexible seal that prevents moisture penetration, rust, and corrosion.
- Exterior/interior use on gutters, roofs, flashing, ductwork, PVC, masonry, concrete and more
- Oil-based formula seals leaks and cracks instantly with a flexible rubber coating
- Dries to touch in 30 minutes and covers up to 8 sq. ft.
- Prevents water and moisture penetration for ultimate protection
- Flat finish can be top-coated with latex or oil based paints
- Dries to a semi-smooth firm finish
- Coating will not sag or drip
- Can be top-coated with latex or alkyd based paints
- Great for gutters roofs flashing ductwork pvc drains masonry concrete and more
- Can actively build to fill gaps small holes and cracks