The RESCUE. Non-Toxic Reusable Trap for Yellow Jackets gets rid of yellow jackets in your yard with just one insect trap. From spring to fall, this reusable trap catches yellow jacket queens and workers without using poisons or pesticides. The trap itself is of a sturdy construction that’s built-to-last for multiple seasons. Included with the trap is a two-week vial of attractant, and you can also use 10-week cartridges. This attractant draws them in through holes in the bottom of the plastic cylinder where they become trapped and eventually die of dehydration. RESCUEs goal is to design, manufacture and market the safest, most effective pest control solutions available. Our products are the result of exhaustive and ongoing research and development, decades of experience and a commitment to solutions that respect the environment without sacricing results. Established in 1982, RESCUE. pest management products have never used poisons or toxicants to kill pest insects.
- For RESCUE! Yellowjacket Traps – This attractant refill works inside any reusable RESCUE! Yellowjacket Trap. Two vials of attractant are enclosed, each lasting 2 weeks.
- Attracts Yellowjackets – This refill lures queens and workers from all major yellow jacket species. (Please note: this trap only targets yellowjackets; it will not attract wasps or hornets).
- How it Works – When used in conjunction with a RESCUE! Yellowjacket Trap, this attractant lures yellowjackets to fly or crawl into the trap. Once they are trapped inside, they dehydrate and expire.
- Won’t Attract Honeybees – Our Yellowjacket Attractant is specially designed to attract yellowjackets, not beneficial honeybees.
- Made in the USA – At RESCUE!, our goal is to design and manufacture the safest and most effective pest control solutions available. We proudly manufacture our products in the USA!