Rain-X Latitude Water Repellency wiper blades provide an innovative 2-in-1 solution to both clear and repel the elements for ultimate driving visibility. These wiper blades not only give you the superior wipe quality youve come to expect from Rain-X Latitude blades, but now also treat your windshield with a water repelling coating for the ultimate in driving visibility. Rain-X Latitude Water Repellency blades work by transferring a Rain-X water repelling coating from the wiper squeegee to the windshield during initial use. For optimal water repellency activation, run your wiper blades on a clean, dry windshield for 2 minutes. Once activated, the water repelling action will last for months. The Rain-X water repelling coating will also help clear your windshield of harsh winter weather driving elements, such as ice, snow and sleet. This can help reduce wear and tear on the squeegee and lead to longer blade life.
- Water repelling coating RainX water repelling coating is applied to the windshield by the wiper blades and lasts for months
- Easy installation new and improved pre-installed universal adapter installs in minutes and fits 96% of all vehicles on the road
- Advanced, beam style technology the blade contours to the curvature of the windshield for a smooth, virtually streak-free wipe
- All-weather performance the synthetic blend rubber squeegee can withstand extreme weather conditions for enhanced durability
- Reduced noise and wind lift an aerodynamic spoiler prevents wind lift and delivers a quiet wipe
- Brand Name: Rain-X
- Sub Brand: Latitude
- Size: 22 in.
- Design: All Season
- Product Type: Windshield Wiper Blade
- Color: Black
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Wiper Material: Rubber
- Backbone Structure: Beam
- Installation Type: J-Hook
- Attached Spoiler or Aerofoil: No
- Quick Connect Hardware Included: Yes
- Backbone Material: Metal
There are no reviews yet.