Keep your screen door opening smoothly with this V-spring or bent spring design used by Academy and a variety of other sliding patio door manufacturers. The roller is a 1 in. high-density polyethylene roller with a 1-3/4 in. long tension spring that is a heat treated steel spring. When installed the bent, or angled, flat spring positions the roller assembly so that an adjusting screw adjusts the height of the roller as needed. For stainless steel roller assembly use Prime-Line part B 756.
- Fits most roll formed doors
- 1-3/4 inch offset tension spring
- Pack of two wheels
- Easy to install with a few simple tools
- For further dimensional information, please see the Line Drawing
- For stainless steel roller use Prime-Line part B 756
- Easy to install
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing
- Brand Name: Prime-Line
- Diameter: 1 in.
- Length: 1/4 in.
- Material: Plastic/Steel
- Product Type: Spring Tension Roller Assembly
- Number in Package: 2 pk
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Compatibility: Metal Industries Doors
- Wheel with center groove
- Includes 2 roller assemblies and installation screws
- Heat treated, high tension steel spring
- Mfg# 11960