Product Description PC-Metal is a hand moldable putty epoxy designed for quick emergency-type repairs. PC-Metal is formulated with metal alloy to add strength and resilience but remains non conductive. Cut, mix and apply. PC-Metal allows a working time of about 3 minutes and cures for service in 60 minutes. PC-Metal will not bond to wax paper, Teflon, polyethylene, and some other plastics. There are hundreds of uses in thousands of combination. Use to bond fiberglass, wood, metals, brick, marble, ceramics, gas tanks, radiators and more. From the Manufacturer PC-Products, celebrating 75 years of “Fixing Your Things”, with quality, reliable repair products. Repair solutions for just about anything that needs repair or what you can manage to break. From Concrete to Wood restoration and heavy duty permanent repairs, we have you covered.Yeah; We can fix that
- Fast curing metal filled epoxy putty stick for appliance, machine, automotive and plumbing repair
- Return to service in less than 60 minutes; cures to dark gray color; machine, sand, prime and paint
- Fill holes in sheet metal, rebuild metal castings and insulate exposed electrical connections
- Epoxy putty for rapid repair to automotive and metal objects such as gas tanks, drums, radiators, doors, tools, and pipes
- Hand moldable without need for mixing or application tools; provides work time of 3 minutes and cure for service time of 60 minutes
There are no reviews yet.