The MILWAUKEE® HOLE DOZER 5/8″ Hole Saw Bi-Metal Cups are made in the USA and feature RIP GUARD for the strongest tooth in the industry backed by a limited lifetime tooth break warranty. Each tooth is built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added strength. The HOLE DOZER hole saw blade includes a PLUG JACK , an all access slot for plug removal. The Milwaukee PLUG JACK gives access lower into the cup for thick material and higher towards the teeth for thin material. This versatility increases productivity and eliminates downtime between holes by allowing leverage in multiple positions with consistent hole quality. Combine with Milwaukee’s universal Quick Change Arbor for fast, tool free change outs (49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, and 49-56-9100).
- RIP GUARD Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty
- Thermoset Coating, Delivers Up to 2X Faster Cuts in Wood
- PLUG JACK – an all access slot design for fast plug removal
- Bi-Metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- PLUG JACK increases access with multiple positions to apply leverage
- Made in the USA
- Brand Name: Milwaukee
- Sub Brand: Hole Dozer
- Diameter: 5/8 in.
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Product Type: Hole Saw
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- Cutting Depth: 1-5/8 in.
- Arbor Included: No
- Length: 2 in.
- Usage: Cutting holes through wood, plastic, aluminum and metal
- Compatible Arbors: Arbors with 5/8 in.-18 threads
- Quick-Change System: Yes