Product Description The General Tools Leather Hole Punch Tool is simple and inexpensive to use, allowing you to perforate clean holes in leather, plastic, rubber, canvas, fabrics, and other soft materials. It’s easy to use, unlock the handle, rotate the wheel to select hole size, align your leather item and squeeze handles to puncture the product. It’s a great gift idea for skilled crafters, amateur DIYers, and professional designer workers. Our revolving punch pliers utilize 6 different sizes, ensuring a wide variety of options for the user. Punching holes in materials can create a lot of strain on your hands, and having cushioned grips on the handles helps relieve that strain. This product weighs 6.4 ounces and measures 3.75″ L x 8.5″ H. We’re proud to provide merchants, artisans, and DIYers worldwide with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection gear. From the Manufacturer Need an extra hole in your belt? These revolving punch pliers have a convenient spring tension and are self opening for punching round holes in leather, plastic, rubber, canvas, cardboard, and similar materials. Made of plated steel with six tapered and hollow, hardened steel punches.
- HEAVY DUTY HOLE PUNCH: A leather punch is designed for making holes in leather. The working tip is a hollow steel cylinder with a sharp circular knife-like edge, and the grip handles are comfortable to use.
- BELT HOLE PUNCHER: Our versatile plier-like gadget can also be used for making round holes in canvas, denim, cloth, and cardboard. The instrument is made of plated steel with 6 sharp and hollow hardened steel punches.
- FABRIC HOLE CUTTER: Make little punches with a single-style force to your belt, purse or watch strap, pet collar, tote bag, or a DIY project. The hand tool is self-opening, revolving, and strong yet accessible and convenient for unisex use.
- DIFFERENT SIZE HOLE PUNCHER: Learn the art of crafting with our non-clogging punch sizes ranging from 5/64″, 3/32″, 7/64″, 1/8″, 5/32″, and 3/16″. This quality rotary tool is perfect for a home hobby or commercial use.
- GENERAL TOOLS: We’re a recognized leader in designing and developing specialized precision tools dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. We encourage artisans and DIYers to work smarter, measure better, and repair more productively.