Product Description EKLIND TOOL COMPANY is America’s leading manufacturer of high quality, industrial grade hex keys, made with pride in the U.S.A. since 1950. The EKLIND 22571 Classic Steel Handle Fold-up TORX star Key – 7pc set T10-T40 meets the most stringent requirements of professional mechanics, tradespeople, do-it-yourselfers and hobbyists. From the Manufacturer The Eklind 22571, Fold-Up Set comes with T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, and T40 Torx Keys. The set of keys is housed in a one-Piece comfort grip handle designed to operate smoothly as well as hold the keys firmly in any desired work position. Torx Sets cover a wide scope of applications including; automotive headlights, taillights and trim, power tools, carbide inserts in cutting tools, appliances and electronics.
- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
- Contains TORX Sizes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- TORX KEYS- Drive Torx, Torx Plus and star socket recess fasteners and meet all applicable standards set by the registered trademark holder, Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
- ALWAYS HAVE THE SIZE YOU NEED- This set of popular sizes is held together in one convenient handle and can fold out to a right angle for maximum leverage or out straight for a screwdriver style
- EKLIND CLASSIC FOLD-UP SETS- Made of strong steel and are compact to fit easily in your pocket
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME, RoHS, REACH, CA Prop 65 and Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Legislation
- Torx fold-up set
- Comes with T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, and T40 torx keys
- Housed in a one-Piece comfort grip handle designed to operate smoothly
- Comfort grip handle holds the keys firmly in any desired work position
- Torx Sets cover a wide scope of applications including; automotive headlights, taillights and trim, power tools, carbide inserts in cutting tools, appliances and electronics