EKLIND TOOL COMPANY is America’s leading manufacturer of high quality, industrial grade hex keys, made with pride in the U.S.A. since 1950. The EKLIND 21172 Classic Steel Handle Fold-up Hex Key allen wrench – 7pc set Metric MM sizes 2-8 meets the most stringent requirements of professional mechanics, tradespeople, do-it-yourselfers and hobbyists.
- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
- Contains MM Sizes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8
- EKLIND hex keys (allen wrenches) are used to drive internal hexagon socket (allen head) fasteners
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- ALWAYS HAVE THE SIZE YOU NEED- This set of popular sizes is held together in one convenient handle and can fold out to a right angle for maximum leverage or out straight for a screwdriver style
- EKLIND CLASSIC FOLD-UP SETS- Made of strong steel and are compact to fit easily in your pocket
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME, RoHS, REACH, CA Prop 65 and Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Legislation
There are no reviews yet.