Product Description EKLIND TOOL COMPANY is America’s leading manufacturer of high quality, industrial grade hex keys, made with pride in the U.S.A. since 1950. The EKLIND 13607 Ball-Hex-L Key allen wrench – 7pc set Metric MM sizes 1.5-6 Long series meets the most stringent requirements of professional mechanics, tradespeople, do-it-yourselfers and hobbyists. From the Manufacturer The Eklind 13607, Ball-Hex-L Key Metric 1.5MM-6MM,Long 7-Piece Set is designed with a ball profile on the long arm. This feature provides 360 Degree of rotation at up to a 35 Degree angle. The burr-free short arm allows the user to apply maximum torque in required applications. The set is contained in a compact molded holder that firmly retains each key in designated holes. The molded holder is color-coded which makes them instantly identifiable; red for inch sizes, and blue for metric sizes.
- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
- SMALL METRIC SET contains all smaller, common, popular MM Sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, & 6
- EKLIND hex keys (allen wrenches) are used to drive internal hexagon socket (allen head) fasteners
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- FAST AND EFFICIENT- The EKLIND Ball-Hex keys work at up to a 30 degree angle for access to hard to reach socket-headed fasteners
- IDENTIFY YOUR TOOLS- Metric sizes are color coded in blue so you can reach for the correct tool quickly
- KEEP YOUR KEYS ORGANIZED- A plastic holder firmly holds each key in a sized-marked hole so you always have the size you need at-hand
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME, RoHS, REACH, CA Prop 65 and Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Legislation
- Contains the Ball-Hex-L Key sizes 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm
- Designed with a ball profile on the long arm which provides 360 Degree of rotation at up to a 35 Degree angle
- The burr-free short arm allows the user to apply maximum torque in required applications
- Set comes in a compact molded holder that firmly retains each key in designated holes
- Molded holder is color-coded in red, which makes it instantly identifiable as an inch set