Product Description EKLIND TOOL COMPANY is America’s leading manufacturer of high quality, industrial grade hex keys, made with pride in the U.S.A. since 1950. The EKLIND 10111 Hex-L Key allen wrench – 11pc set SAE Inch Sizes .050-1/4 Short series meets the most stringent requirements of professional mechanics, tradespeople, do-it-yourselfers and hobbyists. From the Manufacturer Eklind L-Keys are produced from the highest quality Elkind Alloy Steel. They are heat treated for maximum strength and finished to resist rust. Eklind’s superior quality provides maximum torque and prevents rounding out of the key or hex socket. The Eklind 10111, Hex-L Key Inch Short Arm 11-Piece set is contained in a convenient compact molded holder that firmly retains each key in designated holes. The molded holder is color-coded, which makes it instantly identifiable; red for inch sizes, and blue for metric sizes.
- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
- SMALL SAE SET contains all of the smaller, common, popular INCH Sizes:.050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8 , 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, & 1/4
- EKLIND hex keys (allen wrenches) are used to drive internal hexagon socket (allen head) fasteners
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- IDENTIFY YOUR TOOLS- Inch sizes are color coded in red so you can reach for the correct tool quickly.KEEP YOUR KEYS ORGANIZED- A plastic holder firmly holds each key in a sized-marked hole so you always have the size you need at-hand.MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME, RoHS, REACH, CA Prop 65 and Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Legislation