Devcon Duco Cement is a multi-purpose, water resistant, fast-drying, nitro-cellulose household cement that dries clear and tough. Duco Cement is extremely flammable in cured and uncured state. For non-porous surfaces, apply one coat to each surface, hold or clamp until cement sets and let dry. For porous surfaces, coat each piece and let dry, when dry apply a second coat and hold or clamp until set. It is good to use removable tape on surfaces you do not want any cement to get on. Before the cement sets, remove the tape. Bonds wood, china, leather, glass, paper, ceramic, and metal. Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastics. Tensile Strength: 200 psi (glass to glass); 1200 psi (wood to wood); 700 psi (metal to metal). Note: Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not use on repairs that will come in contact with food related items.
- Multi-purpose, fast-drying, nitrocellulose household cement
- Dries fast, clear and tough; easy to apply and water resistant
- Special cap prevents clogging and drying out
- Chemical solvent resistance to gasoline, corn oil and mineral spirits
- Suggested Applications: China, vases, plastic, wood, metal, and crafts