Devcon Metal Patch and Fill repairs broken, rusted or corroded metal. Spread in a thin layer, this waterproof formula builds up worn surfaces and fixes gutter, grates, fencing, duct work, tanks, aluminum boats, etc. Resistant to oil, gasoline and most chemicals, this product is a flammable viscous paste with an aromatic solvent odor. Once fully cured, this product can be drilled, sanded or painted. Allow product to dry before sanding, and finish sanding and cleaning prior to priming or painting. A second coat can be applied after the first coat is completely dry. Not recommended for long term exposure to chemicals or solvents. Bonds all metals, glass, and ceramic with a tensile strength of 125 PSI. Temperature Range: 40°F to 400°F.
- Waterproof formula repairs broken, rusted or corroded metal
- Builds up worn surfaces and fixes gutters, grates, fencing, tanks, etc.
- Handling time: 20 minutes; Set time: 1 hour; Cure time: 6 hours
- Dries to a charcoal gray color
- Resistant to oil, gasoline and most chemicals