Bonide Bontone Rooting Powder uses a plant hormone to aid in the transplant of fresh cuttings. Promotes development once applied, this powder promotes quick root development from cuttings. Simply dip the end of a clipping into the powder and then place it in moist soil, this helps the rooting process of cuttings.
- PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT – Once applied, this powder promotes quick root development from cuttings. Simply dip the end of a clipping into the powder and then place it in moist soil, this helps the rooting process of cuttings.
- WORKS ON BULBS AND SEEDS – This product is not exclusive to cuttings. Use this on seeds or bulbs by putting them in a bag with some powder then shake the bag gently to coat the seeds or bulbs.
- STIMULATES ROOT PRODUCTION – This plant growth hormone stimulates root production in hardwood and softwood cuttings. It works well for ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees, and berries.
- WORKS FOR A VARIETY OF PLANTS – Designed for use on azaleas, mums, geraniums, pachysandra, poinsettias, and a wide range of other plants, this product helps so many plants develop roots from cuttings.
- IDEAL FOR TRANSPLANTS – Use when transplanting seeds, bulbs, corm and roots of plants.
- Stimulates root production
- Works for a variety of plants
- Ideal for transplants
- Brand Name: Bonide
- Sub Brand: Bontone
- Organic: No
- Product Form: Powder
- Product Type: Rooting Hormone
- Container Size: 1.25 oz
- Active Ingredient: Powder Hormone
- Plant Type: Vegetables & Herbs
- Packaging Type: Bottle
- Concentrated: No
- Time Release: Slow-Release
- Coverage Area: 10 sq ft
- Season Use: Multi-Season
There are no reviews yet.