3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 4000 UV is a one-component, medium-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling sealant that cures to form a firm, flexible and waterproof seal on aluminum, wood, gel coat and fiberglass, making it well-suited for marine applications above or below the waterline. This product offers excellent UV resistance for reliable long term performance.
From the Manufacturer
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 4000 UV is a one-part adhesive sealant that cures to form a firm, rubbery, waterproof seal.
Its flexibility allows for the dissipation of stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking. Designed for marine applications above or below the waterline. Its superior UV resistance properties make this an ideal cosmetic sealant.
About 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes include application-specific products that provide durability, strength, and special characteristics such as temperature resistance and short- and long-term protection. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.
- CURES FAST – One-part adhesive sealant typically cures in as little as 24 hours so you can get back on the water faster
- SEALS ABOVE AND BELOW WATERLINE – Ideal for Thru-hull fittings, deck hardware, porthole frames, and sealing screwholes
- LONG LASTING FORMULA – Superior UV resistance provides reliable long-term performance.
- PAINTABLE – Immediately after application
- ALLOWS FOR DISASSEMBLY WITHOUT DAMAGE – Medium-strength, semi-permanent adhesive sealant allows for bonded parts to be removed after prolonged use
- ONE-COMPONENT – Medium-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling sealant that cures to form a firm, flexible and waterproof seal on aluminum, wood, gel coat, and fiberglass, makit it well-suited for marine applications above or below the waterline.