Brushing cooking grates before or after every grill use is standard protocol, but cooking grates aren’t the only grill components to get gunked up with food residue and grease. Cooking system parts below the grates-Flavorizer Bars, heat deflectors, burner tubes, etc. – should be cleaned periodically as well. For this task, Weber has created a specialized Detailing Brush to get your grill thoroughly clean below the grates. Use it for optimum grill performance and to extend the life of component grill parts.
- Designed for detailing the interior of your grill – cleans everything from grates and burners to Flavorizer Bars
- Thick stainless steel bristles resist wear
- Unique brush shape for getting into hard-to-reach areas of the grill
- Ergonomic plastic grip for easy handling
- Leather hang strap stores easily on tool hooks