Made of alloy steel that is hardened and tempered for increased durability and long life. Precision cutting edges will not clog or load up. For rasping or filing wood.
- Cylindrical shape
- For wood shaping
- Wood cutting
- 1/4 in. Shank
- Brand Name: Vermont American
- Diameter: 5/8 in.
- Useable Length: 1.125 in.
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Product Type: Rotary Rasp
- Shape: Cylindrical with Round End
- Cut Type: Single Cut
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Usage: Rasping and filing wood and soft metal
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Overall Length: 2.5 in.
- Mfg# 16681
- This product adds a great value
- Product is highly durable and very easy to use
- This product is manufactured in China
- For rasping or filing wood
- Precision cutting edges will not clog or load up
- Special alloy steel is hardened and tempered for increased durability