These screen frame kits are constructed of roll-formed aluminum frame material and they come finished in a bronze painted color. With the components of these kits, a 48 in. x 48 in. screen frame can be constructed, as well as other smaller custom sizes when using the frame material from this kit. The components of this kit include the aluminum frame material, the “square-cut” corners and the vinyl spline. With the provided materials, screens can be made with your choice of aluminum mesh, fiberglass fabric, or flexible poly film (SCREEN FABRIC NOT INCLUDED) by following the easy-to-follow instructions provided within each kit. These kits are available in other sizes and colors, and they’re used by many for the replacement damaged and missing screens. Note: The lineal pieces of the screen frame material are intentionally cambered (curved) outward, designed to prevent inward bowing when screen cloth is installed and stretched taut.
- This hardware is used to replace missing or damaged window screens
- This kit allows for the construction of one 48 in. x 48 in. window screen, or any smaller size using the components of this kit
- Frame material is in a bronze painted finish with bronze colored screen corners
- Aluminum frame, vinyl spline with plastic corners
- Four (4) “square-cut” plastic corners
- Screening material is not included and will need to be purchased separately
- A soft mallet may be required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the Line Drawing
- Brand Name: Prime-Line
- Color: Bronze
- Material: Aluminum
- Width: 5/16 in.
- Length: 3/4 in.
- Product Type: Screen Frame Kit
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Hardware Included: No
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Four sections of frame, Four plastic corners and a Vinyl spline
- Mfg# PL7807