The Oregon Q78 PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for professional loggers and forest workers using .325″ pitch saws. The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut timber quickly and precisely. Offset depth gauges prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut for smoother cuts. This 20″, .050″ gauge chain fits chainsaws from several brands including Husqvarna, Echo, Jonsered, Makita and Poulan. Check the Fit Guide for a complete list including saws from Echo, Craftsman, Homelite, John Deere, Poulan, Ryobi and Remington.
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-plate filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 steel provides greater durability
- Brand Name: Oregon
- Sub Brand: PowerCut
- Model Number: Q78
- Bar Chain Length: 20 in.
- Number of Drive Links: 78 links
- Product Type: Chainsaw Chain
- Pitch: .325 in.
- Gauge: .050 in.
- Chain Type: 20LPX
- Brand Compatibility: Husqvarna/Echo/Jonsered/Makita/Poulan/Craftsman/Homelite/John Deere/Poulan/Ryobi/Remington
- Packaging Type: Clamshell
- File Size: 3/16 in.
- Weight (with Packaging): 0.78 lbs.
- Volume: 54.471 in³.
- Mfg# Q78