The MILWAUKEE® SAWZALL® 9 in. TORCH metal-cutting blade 1 pack is optimized for the longest life and maximum durability when cutting metal 1/8-5/16 in. thick. Tough Neck ribs are engineered to protect against tang breakage for the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. This Milwaukee blade features Grid Iron, a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases its rigidity, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade. The matrix II bi-metal blade is ideal for making tough, straight cuts in thick metals with 18 TPI.
- Optimal for cutting metal 1/8-5/16 in. thick
- 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades with optimized tooth design
- Tough Neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- 9 inches in length
- 18 teeth per inch
- Brand Name: Milwaukee
- Sub Brand: The Torch
- Length: 9 in.
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Product Type: Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Teeth per Inch: 18 TPI
- Number in Package: 10 pk
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Blade Thickness: 0.042 in. thick
- Color: White
- Width: 1 in.
- Usage: Metal cutting
- Mfg# 48-01-2768