The MILWAUKEE® 9 in. AX SAWZALL® Blade 1 Pack has been engineered with NAIL GUARD technology to deliver 2X faster cuts, the longest life and the greatest tooth durability of any wood demolition blades on the market. FANG TIP provides the quickest plunge cuts on first contact into wood and nail-embedded wood. The blade features a thicker, more rigid body to resist fracturing and bending to maximize durability in the toughest applications. The wood cutting blade has a 1 tall blade body for less blade twisting to create straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Optimal for cutting wood and nail-embedded wood
- NAIL GUARD technology cuts 2X faster than standard blades
- FANG TIP for faster plunge cutting
- Can cut into walls that contain wood, nail, plaster and aluminum
- SAWZALL blades have Tough Neck ribs to strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- 1/2 in. universal tang fits all SAWZALLS
- 9 in. in length
- 5/8 teeth per inch
- Brand Name: Milwaukee
- Sub Brand: The AX SAWZALL
- Length: 9 in.
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Product Type: Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Teeth per Inch: 5 TPI
- Number in Package: 10 pk
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Blade Thickness: 0.062 in. thick
- Color: White
- Width: 1 in.
- Usage: Demolition
- Mfg# 48-01-2006