The MILWAUKEE® 9 in. SAWZALL® Blade for Wood 1 Pack delivers the fastest cuts, longest life and greatest durability of any wood blades on the market. NAIL GUARD delivers 2X faster cuts than standard blades and the innovative FANG TIP offers the quickest plunge cuts into wood. This SAWZALL® wood blade is optimized for cutting into walls that contain wood, nails, plaster and aluminum and has a 1/2 in. universal tang that fits all SAWZALLS®. This wood cutting SAWZALL® blade features Tough Neck ribs to strengthen the blade tang, a common weak point where the blade connects to reciprocating saws.
- Optimal for cutting wood and nail-embedded wood
- Nail Guard technology cuts 2X faster than standard blades
- FANG TIP for faster plunge cutting
- Can cut into walls that contain wood, nail, plaster and aluminum
- SAWZALL blades Tough Neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- 1/2 in. universal tang fits all SAWZALLS
- 6 in. in length
- 5 teeth per inch
- Brand Name: Milwaukee
- Sub Brand: SAWZALL
- Length: 9 in.
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Style: Thin Kerf
- Product Type: Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Teeth per Inch: 5 TPI
- Number in Package: 10 pk
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Blade Thickness: 0.05 in. thick
- Color: White
- Width: 1 in.
- Usage: Nail-Embedded Wood
- Mfg# 48-01-2016