The MILWAUKEE® SAWZALL® 8 in. General Purpose Blade 1 Pack is designed for multi-material cutting applications. The all-purpose saw blade cuts wood, nail embedded wood, composition material, plastic, cast iron, ferrous and non-ferrous materials for maximum versatility on jobsites. This SAWZALL® blade features matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability, a thin kerf for flexible cuts and a ½ universal tang. The blades double relief angle reduces tooth stress for longer life and a precision forming process creates sharper teeth for faster cutting with 8/12 teeth per inch.
- All-purpose blade can cut through multiple materials
- Material, geometry and heat treating maximize performance
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting
- Cuts woods, nail embedded woods, composition material, plastic, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, and cast iron
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- 1/2 in. universal tang fits all SAWZALLS
- 8 in. in length
- 8/12 teeth per inch
- Brand Name: Milwaukee
- Sub Brand: SAWZALL
- Length: 8 in.
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Style: Thin Kerf
- Product Type: Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Teeth per Inch: 8/12 TPI
- Number in Package: 10 pk
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Blade Thickness: 0.05 in. thick
- Color: White
- Width: 1 in.
- Usage: Multi-Material
- Mfg# 48-01-2073