EKLIND TOOL COMPANY is America’s leading manufacturer of high quality, industrial grade hex keys, made with pride in the U.S.A. since 1950. The EKLIND 51620 5/16 Inch Cushion Grip Hex T-Handle T-Key allen wrench meets the most stringent requirements of professional mechanics, tradespeople, do-it-yourselfers and hobbyists.
- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
- Shaft Length=6in, Handle Width=6in
- EKLIND hex keys (allen wrenches) are used to drive internal hexagon socket (allen head) fasteners
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- EKLIND T-HANDLE HEX KEY- You get extra reach and extra leverage with the keys’ longer shafts
- EKLIND CUSHION GRIP T-KEY- Keys that have longer shafts to provide extra reach and leverage, the smooth vinyl handles are comfortable and slip resistance, they stack nicely and are organized in a pouch for compact storage, even in your tool box
- IDENTIFY YOUR TOOLS- Inch sizes are color coded in red so you can reach for the correct tool quickly
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME, RoHS, REACH, CA Prop 65 and Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Legislation
- Brand Name: Eklind
- Size: 5/16″
- Metric or SAE: SAE
- Handle Type: T-Handle
- Product Type: Hex Key
- Length: 6 in.
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- Material: Chrome Nickel Alloy Steel
- Heat Treated: Yes
- Mfg# 51620