EKLIND TOOL COMPANY is America’s leading manufacturer of high quality, industrial grade hex keys, made with pride in the U.S.A. since 1950. The EKLIND 20912 Steel Handle Fold-up Hex Key allen wrench – 9pc set SAE Inch Sizes .050-3/16 meets the most stringent requirements of professional mechanics, tradespeople, do-it-yourselfers and hobbyists.
- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
- Contains INCH Sizes: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8 , 9/64, 5/32, & 3/16
- EKLIND hex keys (allen wrenches) are used to drive internal hexagon socket (allen head) fasteners
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- ALWAYS HAVE THE SIZE YOU NEED- This set of popular sizes is held together in one convenient handle and can fold out to a right angle for maximum leverage or out straight for a screwdriver style
- EKLIND CLASSIC FOLD-UP SETS- Made of strong steel and are compact to fit easily in your pocket
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME, RoHS, REACH, CA Prop 65 and Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Legislation
- Brand Name: Eklind
- Size: .050″ to 3/16″
- Metric or SAE: SAE
- Handle Type: Fold-Up
- Product Type: Hex Key Set
- Length: Multi-Size in.
- Number in Package: 9 pc
- Material: Chrome Nickel Alloy Steel
- Heat Treated: Yes
- Color: Silver
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8 , 9/64, 5/32, 3/16
- Mfg# 20912