Drill holes faster and cleaner with Dewalt pilot point drill bits. These heavy-duty bits have a patented no-walk pilot point tip that starts quicker than a split-point bit, resulting in precise, splinter-free holes. And these bits drill 25 percent faster and last 70 percent longer than standard twist-drill bits. They are even designed to reduce annoying lockup, which often occurs when the bit first breaks through the back side of the work piece. For use in wood, metal, plastics and fiberglass.
- Bit drill pilot point 13/32 in. size
- Pilot point tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- Standard jobber length fractional sizes
- Brand Name: DeWalt
- Sub Brand: Pilot Point
- Drill Size: 13/32 in.
- Overall Length: 5-1/4 in.
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Style: Split Point
- Product Type: Drill Bit
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- Shank Type: 3-Flat Shank
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 in.
- Mfg# DW1926