Professional diamond saw blades. Century diamond blades are available in several styles designed to cut tile, concrete, brick, block, stone and other materials with similar properties. Continuous rim blades for wet cutting and notching of hard materials (Tile, Slate). Use for a smooth, high quality cut. 14,500 Safe RPM. Cuts hard materials ceramic tile, slate and porcelain.
- Segmented rim blade is designed for dry cutting, notching and tuck-pointing in masonry materials where fast removal is required
- Diamond particles are fused to the blade for smooth clean cuts
- Diamond blades will out perform other abrasive blades providing more cuts per dollar
- Brand Name: Century Drill & Tool
- Diameter: 4 in.
- Arbor Size: 44385 in.
- Material: Diamond
- Product Type: Segmented Rim Diamond Saw Blade
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Packaging Type: Clamshell
- Compatibility: Circular Saws
- Maximum Speed: 14500 rpm
- Usage: Universal Rough Cuts in Concrete, Block, Brick and Stone
- Adapter: 5/8 inch
- Mfg# 75453