Short sleeve t-shirts are perfect for those hot summer days, but you need t-shirts for colder weather too, and it’s much easier to wear one shirt than have to layer a short sleeve with yet another garment. The Carhartt 100235 Flame-Resistant Long-Sleeve T-Shirt is the perfect winter item. Think of this long sleeve T as a Three Bears Special – not too hot, not too cold; it’s just right. And since it comes in multiple colors, you can get one for every day of the week. It has a classic crewneck collar as well as a left-chest pocket. Constructed of wonderful cotton, it also fights sweat and odors. That is definitely great news, because you should not have to worry about sweating in a long sleeve. It is hard to decide whether comfort or durability is the defining factor, but it is clear that you could not possibly go another day without this shirt. It has everything you could possibly need in one package. So what are you waiting for? This Carhartt flame resistant tshirt is calling your name.
- 6.75 ounce 100% cotton FR jersey knit
- Work dry material wicks away moisture for comfort
- Rib knit crewneck collar and cuffs
- Left-chest pocket
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112