The Cooper Bussmann FRN series 25 ampere brass fuse cartridges are typically seen in power panel boards, motor control centers, combination starters and machinery disconnects. These dual-element, time-delay, class RK5, current-limiting fuse cartridges have a minimum 10-second at 500 percent design. These fuse cartridges have fiberglass tubes and are UL- and CSA listed for safety.
- Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads and single phasing on three phase systems
- Will hold an overload which is five times greater than the ampere rating of the fuse for a minimum of ten seconds
- 250 volt maximum
- 25 amp
- 2 count
- The cartridge fuses are 23% more energy efficient and offer the best time-delay performance. Their dual-element feature allows closer sizing to load for superior protection of motors and transformers. These Class RK5 with a 200kA interrupting rating
- Brand Name: Bussmann
- Amps: 25 amps
- Product Type: Dual Element Time Delay Fuse
- Number in Package: 2 pk
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Tube Construction: Copper
- Tamper Proof: No
- Application: Motor Control Centers
- Individual Product Diameter: 0.56 in.
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Endcap Construction: Copper
- UL Listed: Yes
- Volts: 250 V
- Individual Product Length: 2 in.