BrassCraft’s ProCoat stainless steel gas connector is engineered with added safety in mind. The proprietary polymer coating is designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household chemicals, UV rays and salt. ProCoat is applied to the corrugated stainless steel connector using advanced powder-coat technology. The ProCoat coating is baked directly onto the connector surface at high temperatures to provide a uniform coating over the entire length of the connector. The coating is applied only after the connector has been 100 percent leak tested, prior to nut and fitting assembly. This process results in the most complete corrosion resistance available.
- Manufactured without soldered or brazed joints from type 304 stainless steel
- Broader face nuts and fittings with smoother connector ends seal with less torque for easy installation
- Uniform coating leaves no gaps and protects against corrosion and leaks
- Ideal for large demand appliances such as 5 burner plus gas ranges furnaces and smaller BTU residential tankless water heaters.
- Smooth burnished connector ends seal with less torque making installation easier.
- High tensile strength stainless steel is less susceptible to work hardening.
- Deep corrugations enhance flexibility and maneuverability of connector during installation.
- Gas connector is 100 percent leak tested.
- Brand Name: Brasscraft
- Sub Brand: ProCoat
- End 1 Diameter: 1/2 in.
- End 2 Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Connector
- Length: 36 in.
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- 1/2″ ID (5/8″ OD)
- Mfg# CSSC54-36