The Apollo CPVC-CTS female adapter is made of Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) and is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. The CPVC-CTS female adapter with washer features a female socket x female NPT threaded connection and allows for adapting a solvent weld connection to a threaded connection. CPVC has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC. CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode. CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading.
- Ideal for use in hot and cold water pressure distribution systems
- Easy to install and joined by solvent cementing or threading
- Compatible with CPVC pipe
- Not compatible with gases or compressed air
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC standard
- Pack of 10
- Brand Name: Apollo
- Schedule Type Number: Schedule 40
- End 1 Diameter: 3/4 in.
- End 1 Type: Slip
- End 2 Diameter: 3/4 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- Material: CPVC
- Product Type: Female Adapter
- Maximum Pressure: 400 psi
- Average Lead Content: Lead-Free
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- Number in Package: 10 pk
- NSF Listed: Yes
- IAPMO Certified: Yes
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Bag with 10 3/4″ CPVC Female Adapters
- Mfg# CPVCFA34W10PK