Apollo Expansion PEX is cross-linked polyethylene tubing designed for use within potable water piping systems. Produced using a peroxide method, Apollo Expansion PEX is PEX-A pipe. Having been in use for over 50 years PEX-A pipe has the highest rate of cross-linking of any PEX pipe. Apollo Expansion PEX is the most flexible PEX pipe available. Apollo Expansion PEX pipe provides superior durability, corrosion resistance and flexibility for the most demanding environments. Apollo Expansion PEX is available in red, white and blue for the simple identification of cold water, hot water and main water lines. The Apollo Expansion PEX system is a comprehensive cold expansion piping system comprised of brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex.
- More affordable than other plumbing materials
- Pipe is compatible with both expansion and crimp, clamp or sleeve methods of joining
- Maximum cross-linking increases flexibility and resistance to cracking
- Meets or exceeds the following standards: ASTM F876, F877, F1807, F1960, F2023, F2080 and F2159
- Heat-reparable if kinked during installation thus further eliminating additional repair connections
- Shape memory inherent in PEX-a tubing results in the shrinking of expanded pipe to normal size, creating strong, durable and reliable ASTM F1960 fitting connections
- Brand Name: Apollo
- Sub Brand: Expansion PEX
- Inside Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Length: 300 ft.
- Material: Polyethylene
- Product Type: Pipe
- Maximum Pressure: 160 psi
- Push to Connect: Yes
- Maximum Temperature: 180 °F
- IAPMO Certified: Yes
- NSF Listed: Yes
- Coiled: Yes
- Color: Blue
- Minimum Temperature: 73 deg F
- Minimum Pressure: 100 psi.
- Mfg# EPPB30012S